Monday, July 25, 2022

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Cisco Kid by War!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Kona Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is very muggy this morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I will be caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today. Chris and Elise both will be receiving massages today from Rosemarie. 

I need to purchase some printer ink and I need to make a trip out on the airbase sometime today. It is supposed to be a 70% chance of thunderboomers and rain today. We will see if that develops.

Here is a gift that was given to us by Cleo and Alphonso. It is very nice. Enjoy.


23 JUL GIFT FROM ALPHONSO AND CLEO

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (afoso). Yes, fidanzata it is very (afoso) this morning.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Jessie said...

Ross and Denise, how are you feeling today?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...