Monday, July 11, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




Is your day done? How did it go? It has been a very busy one for mio moglie and I. 

We completed everything that we had planned for today, beside melting while we did it, smile!

We are a little concerned about Chris today. This afternoon he seemed like he was not feeling well. He was very quiet while he was up in his chair watching TV.

Come to find out that he had a temperature of 100 degrees. His O2/Sat was very good. I gave him 30ml of Tylenol and I will repeat the dosage at around 8:00pm. He is in bed right now downing his supplement and watching TV.  I will recheck his temperature later this evening. I am going to give him some avocado in a bit to see how he tolerates it.

My playmate is in the main house listening to news and she is on her Mac. She is all packed and ready to go for tomorrow. I will complete my packing before I hit the sheets.

It is 106 degrees right now and we need to be turned over, right fidanzata? Have a good night and I will chat at you later. Sleep well so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che tu abbia sogni d'oro.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...