Thursday, July 7, 2022

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Every Little Step by Bobby Brown!

Buongiorno! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and as second cup will be enjoyed at "Bread and Butter" along with a good breakfast. Our usual place "Gus Balones" is closed until the first week in August. It is a nice morning here in Tucson.

As you can see, I am back to blogging again finally. I want to thank everyone for all of the calls, emails, texts, and visits over the past few days due to my injury. I will give more info and facts hopefully later today.

My shorty and I will be gassing up the van and making our way out to Green Valley. We will also be hitting up Park Mall to see a movie. Chris will be visited by his doctor this afternoon. Sister Jayne will be here to care for Chris.

Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later. 

Today's challenge word is (perso). That is what Shoo Shoo did to me last night and I hope that my fidanzata will follow suit this weekend.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Felice che il blog sia tornato. Ma ti sbagli sui giochi Wizard. Entro domenica mattina, sarai tu quello che ha perso.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...