Sunday, July 10, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


10 JUL YA MON'

Mood: Defeated!

Music listening to: Nobody's Business by MJ!

Buongiorno! Buon Domenica! How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Kona Coast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection "along with a good breakfast. It is a very humid morning here in Tucson. We got about 10 drops of rain yesterday. What is going on monsoon?

Elise is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my normal Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some music to cook by today. Yes, today is Sous Chefs Day. 

Well, our dinner with Capo Jim and my fidanzata at "Opa" was very good. After dinner we met up at my fidanzata's home for a "Wizard Fest". Hey, I was feeling it during the first game. I knew that my promise to win was coming true. During the very last hand mio moglie beat me by one trick. Can you believe that? So, my playmate became "Wizard" of the first game. Our hosts presented us with a dessert that was heavenly. After dessert we played round number two. I played in the minus category the whole time, and guess what? Elise won again. Can you feel me? We want to thank our hosts Capo Jim and my fidanzata for a great evening of good food, fun, laughs.

9 JUL "WIZARD"


9 JUL "WIZARD" #2


9 JUL "WIZARD" MUGGING!


9 JUL "WIZARD" AND HER WAND!


9 JUL HEAVENLY DESSERT


9 JUL CAPO JIM CON MIO MOGLIE



9 JUL MIO FIDANZATA CON CAPO JIM


Today our suitcases will come for our trip to Butte, Montana to visit with Sheila and Dave. The next couple of days is going to be super busy.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe, sound, and healthy.

Today's challenge word is (sconfitto). We both were (sconfitto) fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Grazie e Capo per una serata meravigliosa.

Loraine said...

Ah, mio caro amico, non veniamo mai sconfitto, stiamo solo aspettando il nostro tempo fino alla prossima occasione.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...