Saturday, July 9, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Confident! Brownie'd!

Music listening to: Atomic Doc by Funkadelic!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day of at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a warm morning here in Tucson and still no rain in sight.

I am caring for Chris this morning until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some Boney for me today.

My shorty and I are working on new rocks. Hopefully we will complete them soon. Here is my latest.


8 JUL MY LATEST

We took Azalya to the vet yesterday afternoon to have her looked at and to have the Penrose tube removed from her neck. She is healing very well. Next week her stitches will be removed. She remembered the vet's office and she didn't want to get out of the car to go in. Smart fur-baby, eh? 

Well, this evening we are meeting up with my fidanzata and Capo Jim at Opa for some dinner. Afterwards we will meet up at my fidanzata's home for a "Wizard Fest". It has been awhile since we have played, but I have honed my skills and I am sure that my fidanzata will be lacking in hers. Victory is mine don't you know!

We will be making our way to Butte, Montana on Tuesday to visit with Sheila and Dave. Hopefully we will not have any airline issues.

We will be visited today by Paula and Marty this afternoon. It will be good to see them like always. 

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (Mago) The (Mago) is on his way fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Preparati ad essere sconfitto. Capo Jim non sara in grado di salvarti stasera!

Loraine said...

Ah ha! Non solo mi salverò, ma indosserò il mantello e sarò il Mago vincente

Cheela said...

We are looking forward to your visit here in Butte! See you Tuesday!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...