Friday, June 24, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!



CHRIS AND JAYNE


Mood: Content! Sad!

Music listening to: Early In The Morning by the Gap Band

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will prepare a small salad a little later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson weather wise but it is going to heat up quickly. 

   My playmate and I are going to "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening for dinner. Marv will be here to care for Chris.

   We hope that your day is a good one. Enjoy and be blessed. 

"Plan your work and work your plan". Don't disappoint keep your word!
See Ya....Jessie and Elise

Please say a prayer for my sister Tiger who is a bit under the weather.

Please say a prayer for Jayne and her family on the passing of her sister in Kenya.

JT, how are you doing in Chandler?

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, always good to hear from you?

Sandy, what is new?

Loraine, how is my girlfriend doing?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...