Monday, June 20, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Frisky! Mellow!

Music listening to: Rub You The Right Way by Johnny Gill  (Yeah)

    It's a Monday! How are you feeling? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good this morning and I will have a strawberry smoothie this morning. Yes, the smoothies are back. It is just too hot here in the Old Pueblo. It got to be 115 degrees yesterday.Man it was hot outside. Whew!

    Well, I am not going to Disneyland! No, but I am going to Sullivan's. Yeah Mon'. How about those Cavs? What a game seven. It was back and forth the whole game. So I have my knife and fork at the ready. I will not be busing tables or washing dishes this time but my shorty may have to, smile! Great game! Sorry Jane and Nancy.

    I have to run an errand this morning out on the air base. Other than that I have nothing planned. It will be a good day to stay inside but I will take Chris out for a quick soak in the sun.

   Have a good Monday if you can and stay safe, happy and healthy. My Mojo is working well. Jane you said that I didn't lose it and you were absolutely right. I've got my Mojo working so look out. Irie'

Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...