Monday, June 13, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? I got our Fiat 500L serviced and I got the software undated as well. While I was there the dealership gave her a good wash as well.

I have two more classes to complete by the end of the day onWednesday. Chris and I watched a little TV before I had to leave for the service appointment. 

Elise prepared French Toast and sausages for dinner. We go it all down with plenty of coffee. We watched Family Feud and then we watched Doc Martin on NetFlix.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my playmate is in her office on her desktop. We both are keeping track of the NBA Finals Game. Go Cavs. I am still getting grief from my girlfriend Jane.

Tomorrow we will decide what to pack for our short trip to Chandler and Globe. Tomorrow we are joining Papa John and Jane (my girlfriend) for dinner at the "Cup". After dinner are going to the "Rialto" to see and hear the music of "Gregory Porter". It should be a great evening even with me and my girlfriend going at it. Smile!

Can you believe that the Queen of Keno (Dottie) is on a roll. She is so good at Keno and she makes sure that I know that she is. All I have to say is that there is going to be a showdown at the end of the month at the DDC. Be ready Dottie.

Well, I had better bet busy with Chris. Have a wonderful evening.
Nite.....Jessie and Elise 


Loraine, I am looking forward to those hugs that I missed the other night.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...