Sunday, June 26, 2016

SUP?

Sup?

Well, we just got back form enjoying a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection" with Bobby. The fare was as good as ever.

Chris is enjoying his massage from Donna right now. Elise will be over shortly to take over caring for Chris and getting him up.

I am going to do a little yard work behind Chris's house and I will feed the fur-babies. We will more than likely watch some TV this afternoon until it is time to go to Zemams. I am also going to restock Chris's supplies for next week and I will see what I need to order for him as well.

Please enjoy the day and always keep your eyes and ears wide open. Give someone a hug today and try to hug someone daily.
Later.....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...