Friday, June 24, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!





How are you doing so far on this TGIF!? I am good and I am taking it slow and easy. I enjoyed my small salad and I think I will have a nice ice cold glass of tea.

Chris is resting very well but I will getting him up and in his chair very soon. I just couldn't stand it anymore. I had to take the Fiat 500L Trekking to the car wash. Now she is looking good. Whenever I get her super cleaned it rains. So I am looking at the sky and I see a few clouds and a slight breeze is blowing.

Chris and I are going to watch a few horror movies this afternoon before Elise gets back home, smile! I want to thank everyone on behalf of Jayne and her family here and in Kenya for giving condolences due to the passing of her sister yesterday. Her sister is at peace now but the family is grief stricken. Be blessed!

Have a good TGIF and be careful out there.
Later....Jessie 

Herman did you get my text about the Holiday Inn in Mesa?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...