Sunday, June 19, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!

How are you? Well, we just got back from the "Egg Connection" and we enjoyed a very nice breakfast to include "Father's Day" muffins that were given out the "Egg Connection". A very nice touch for the day.

We were not joined by Bobby this morning due to the dogs that he is house-sitting for hid his shoes. That is sort of like the dog ate my homework, eh? Just kidding! On the other hand Bobby could have slipped on a pair of the homeowners shoes don't you think? Smile!

Donna is here giving Chris a massage. Elise will be over shortly to take over the care of Chris. I will doing a little yard work behind Chris's house and I will restock Chris supplies for next week.I will also making a list of meds that I need to reorder for him as well.

We are taking it slow and easy today so we can prepare for the beat down that the Warriors are going to receive. Go Cavs!

We hope that your day is going well so far? Here is a pic of my Father's Day gift from my shorty. I am truly blessed. I want to thank everyone for the Father's Day wishes by email, text and phone calls. 


WHITE AND CHOCOLATE DIAMOND RING!

OREGANO'S THIN CRUST PIZZA



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...