Friday, June 3, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!

How are you getting along? Well, it is a hot and windy one here in the Old Pueblo. 

I decided not to paint today and wait until tomorrow when one of the caregivers is here in the morning. It will be much better because I won't have to be going up and down the ladder to check on Chris. 

It has been a busy morning for me and I have been online renewing my passport. What a pain that is, eh? Tomorrow I will take my application and paperwork to FedEx to be sent out.

I hope that your day is going your way? Have a good one and stay cool.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Country Granny, thanks for posting to our blog.

Herman, what is new in St. Louis?

JT, how are things in Chandler?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...