Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!           


Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: I Think I Love You by Lisa Lisa

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be awakened by me at around 5:00am so she can head to the gym to swim. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and it is very good. Well, we did not get any rain yesterday but we may luck up on some today. I miss running with Jane and Loraine in the rain.

    Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have no plans for today so I will take it slow and easy today after yesterdays (SNAFU), smile!

    I received the most uplifting phone call last night from Marsha  a good friend and a member of Elise's book clubs. She commented on a few photos that I took she loved them. Her phone call turned my day around and lifted my spirits. Thank you Marsha.

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great day and enjoy it.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a great day.

Loraine, hope to see you sometime today.

Jane and John, have a good day. Jane hope to see you today flip flops and all.

Mary and Bob,stay safe.

Rosie Posey, enjoy your new car.

Flo and John, be careful.

JT, it won't be long now before we will be in Vegas.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Is that thunder I hear???

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...