Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday!

Good Morning!                    


Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Sweetest Taboo by Sade'

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:05am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is purring away this morning but she will be up caring for Chris straight away! Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and I have my cup at the ready. We desert dwellers still need rain and there is none in sight for this upcoming week at all. Whew, but the temps are on the rise.

   Elise and I are going to meet our daughter Kim this morning for breakfast at the "Egg Connection" it will be good to see her and to hear about what she has been up to.

   Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are going to meet up with Paula and Marty at the "Loft" to see a movie.

   We will pack up our bags today for our trip to "Las Vegas" that starts on Tuesday. We will return on Friday. We will be picking up JT and George on Tuesday morning so then can join us. Cha Ching! Wish us luck, eh? The last time Elise and I did very well on a dollar slot.

    Well,I had better get busy. I have too run a couple of errands today to include getting my ears lowered for the Vegas trip. Got to entice those show-girls don't you know? My girlfriends will understand, at least I hope so, smile!

     Have a great Sunday and stay safe.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, are you ready to go back to Jamaica?

Jane and John, have a good day.

Mary and Bob,enjoy the day.

Marilyn,are you back yet?

Flo and John, great pics thank you for sharing.

JT, are you packing yet?

Rosie, glad to hear that you are out walking.

    

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...