Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday!

Good Morning!          
VIEWS OF TUCSON FROM THE SKYLINE COUNTY CLUB AND RESORT






SUZ AND I

LILA, ELISE, ME (Elise is looking tight!) Yeah Mon! Look at those desserts!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: If It Isn't Love by New Edition

   It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up to start her day very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is excellent this morning and we still are in need of some rain here in the valley of Tucson. Elise and I will be hitting up the "Egg Connection" for breakfast this morning.

   Elise, Lila, and I had a fantastic evening at the "Skyline Country Club and Resort". We saw a show put on by the "Invisible Theater" called "Triple Threat". It was three (divas) belting out some blues for us to enjoy. They were very good and they were easy on the eyes. Hey, they were hot!

   We had a very nice dinner as well and the crowd was really into it. I was on my game as well because I got my picture taken with (Suz) the Artistic Director of the "Invisible Theater. I was included in pictures with Elise and my date "Lila" as well. We have very nice table (center stage). Our table was a full one with 8 of us. I knew I was a hit because I was the only guy there with a table full of ladies. Man, that shirt I was wearing last night was working, eh? Not only that you have to give props to the total package don't you know? One of the ladies that was sitting me was liking what she saw. She talked to me quite a bit and she made me the guardian of her purse while she went to the buffet to get her grub on. Rest assured I was keeping an eye on Elise and Lila just in case they showed some dislike toward my reel em in talent. Smile! I was cool! A wonderful evening in the foothills of Tucson.

   Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris. Elise and I are going to the movies to see "Beyond The Planet of the Apes in 3D". It should be a good one.

   Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a great Sunday.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, of course there is plenty of room for you in my happy place!

Jane and John, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, enjoy the day.

Monna, have a wonderful day.

Flo and John, stay well.

Marilyn, what are you up to?

Ross and Denise, always good to here from you.

5 comments:

Loraine said...

You are obviously the reel 'em in guy! Careful - some of the already reeled in ladies might get jealous!

Jessie said...

Loraine, you know me very well! It is all under control. Elise reminds me of that daily, smile!

Loraine said...

Glad you've got it under control. The number of reeled in ladies just keeps increasing! They all know a good thing when they see it, my friend.

Jessie said...

Elise has it under control, smile! Can you feel me?

Loraine said...

Yes, indeed. Your cutie will take care of it all. You lucky guy!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...