Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hump Day!

Good Morning!          


Mood: Cautious! Concerned!

Music listening to: Don't Tell Me To Stop by Madonna.

    It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:10am caring for Chris. A late start due to I am keeping an eye on Elise who is feeling her best. I will check on her every 30 minutes or so. She is not in her cave and she is sleeping. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is very good and it is needed big time. As a matter of fact I am on my third cup already. The fur-babies are stretched out staying cool until it starts to heat up and it will.

   I have no plans as yet just taking it slow and easy. Depending on how Elise is feeling we are going to Happy Hour at "Fini's Landing in the foothills. We will meet up with Jane, John, and Marilyn. 

   Well, I had better go and check on Elise. Have a good Hump Day!
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay well.

Loraine, have a good day.

Jane and John,see you this evening.

Marilyn, see you this evening as well.

Flo and John, stay cool.

Stu and Shoo, get ready.

Rosie, what is up for today in Melbourne?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...