Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!           


Mood: Content! Mattress Mombo'ed!

Music listening to: Man-eater by Hall and Oates

  It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and she is purring away. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and I am enjoying my first cup of the day. I slept like a log last night, yes I did. I wonder why? It is a puzzlement, smile!

  Elise and Chris will be receiving a massage this morning from Donna. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this afternoon.

   Elise and I went to see the movie "Third Person" it is an excellent movie with a lot of twists and turns. but at one point it lagged a bit. Elise had to poke me to wake me up! It is a long movie but it is a good one. 

   This evening we are meeting up with Paula and Marty downtown at "Cafe Ala Cart" for dinner. We have eaten there many times for breakfast but never for dinner. If the fare is as good as the breakfast we are in for a treat, and it is always good to see Paula and Marty.

   I received a very nice tasty treat from my girlfriend (Flo) that was so good I almost devoured the whole thing. Flo you are the best! Yeah Mon'. Elise and I played Wii games yesterday and she killed me in tennis but she got winded and we switched to golf. I am sure we will have a rematch very soon.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a great Thirsty Thursday. 
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, you and Jim have a great getaway.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Marsha, thank you for the comments about the moon photo.

Mary and Bob, thank you so very much for the very nice card. Wow!

Erika, always good to hear from you.

JT, only a few more days left and we will be Vegas bound. Bring your luck with you.

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Rosie, feel better soon.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Thanks for the good wishes!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...