Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Hump Day!

Good Morning!                   


Mood: Exhausted!

Music listening to: Too Hot by Kool and the Gang

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 1:15am listening to the rain and thunder boomers. The lightening show was spectacular. 

   I got up to check on Chris and come to find out Lambchop dug a hole under the fence and she took off. She is very afraid of thunder. Buttercup was knocking on the door to let us know that something was wrong. Elise was deep in la-la land and she did not hear a thing at all. She did not wake up until I returned at around 2:45am.

   I found Lambchop and I put her in the shed until I can repair the area that she dug up. She was soaking wet and so was I because I only had on my flip flops and the rain felt refreshing. So I got my run in the rain taken care of big time, smile! Jane and Loraine you are behind, (no pun intended)!

  When Rosemary arrives this afternoon I am going to hit the sheets to get some sleep. I am beat! Elise brought me back some hot and sour soup, fried rice, and some sweet and sour pork from the "Lotus Garden:" it was delicious and I ate way too much. So much that a game of "Gin Rummy" was postponed. I walked it all off while I was looking for Lambchop in the rain, because after I found her I was hungry again. You know what they say about Chinese food, eh? I proved it to be true last early this morning.

   Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a good Hump
Day.

Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, missed running with you last night!

Jane and John, have a good day.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Mary and Bob, be good.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Marilyn, how are you?

Rosie, is something wrong I keep getting a message saying that your box is full and my email to you comes back.

Ross and Denise, have a great day.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I think I heard Lambchop - or some poor frightened pup - and went outside in my skin only to see if I could hear where the dog was. It must have kept running.Hope it got home. Meanwhile, my neighbors came outside and I had to slink back inside. Darn! Maybe I'll have another chance soon to run in the buff.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...