Monday, July 14, 2014

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!         
It's a Monday!


Mood: Content! Bump and Grind!

Music listening to: My Love Is For Real by Paula Abdul

    It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is on her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is brewing and I need a cup or three this morning. Tossed and turned last night and I am once again sleep deficient, smile!

    We got a good soaking yesterday, it was great. I hit the streets in the all together with my flip flops on and it was refreshing I must say. I didn't she Loraine or Jane out taking in the downpour.

     Elise and I went to see the movie "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes in 3D". It was very good and Caesar was excellent! Elise and I got caught in the downpour getting out of the "Tacoma" going to the movies. We were soaked but it felt good. 

    I have to take the Spectra Sport to have it looked at because it is leaking coolant. I will get that done today or tomorrow.

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a wonderful Monday!
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a good day.

Loraine, what are you doing?

Jane and John, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, enjoy the day.

Flo and John, have a good one.

Happy Birthday Rory.






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...