Friday, July 4, 2014

TGIF!

Good Morning!         

JERK CHICKEN


Mood: Blessed! Bump and Grind!

Music listening to: Best Of My Love by the Emotions

    TGIF!  Happy Fourth of July! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and she is purring away. What a lovely sound to my ears! Any plans for today?

    Yes, a wonderful sound indeed. Elise has not been feeling well for a few days and I was very pleased to here her purr because she has not lately. I always keep an eye in her very closely when I know that she is not feeling 100%. 

    The coffee is very good this morning and we may get some more rain today. We desert dwellers always can use the wet stuff. I have no plans for today as of yet, but I believe that we will be home bound.

    We had a fantastic evening with Shoo and Stu. We chowed down on Jerk chicken that I grilled, potato salad,, baked beans, pico de gallo, pita pockets, sliced tomatoes, pickles, and of course we had a few bottles of Red Stripe beer. Elise had a few glasses of a red called "Twisted" that was very good. For dessert we chowed down on "Caramel Butter Pecan popcorn, that was delicious.

    The Mahjongg Marathon was a lot of fun. Stu,Shoo, and I won a game apiece. Elise was not so lucky this time but she was not totally at her game. A great evening of good food, drink, and friends. Doesn't get any better than that, eh?

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. Oh I forget we went to the movies yesterday to see " Tammy" it is hilarious and it is one of our kind of movies. 

    Have a wonderful Fourth if July, enjoy and have a great day.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, have a good day. Get your flip flops ready!

Shoo and Stu, thank you for a great evening Mon'.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Flo and John, be careful.

Mary and Bob, have a grand day.

Marilyn, what is up?

JT, have a good holiday.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

My red flip flops are by the door and I plan to use them to splash in rain puddles!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...