Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!       

Mood: Flirtatious!

Music listening to: Super Freak by Rick James

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. I tossed and turned most of the night because Elise is not here  so I can see what she is doing in her cave. Does she take her cave with her? Of course she does! Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and it is very good. Chris is chatting up a storm this morning. He complaining because I started his day early. Smile!

    Elise will be back later today, she will be returning from Tempe, Arizona. I had to run a quick errand this morning to deliver some supplies. Glad that is done.

    Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I will be taking it slow and easy today at least until Elise returns.

    I received a very nice letter from one of Pals who lives on the East Coast. It is still a good feeling to receive snail mail.

    I will post more about our trip to San Diego later. Well, I had better get to it. Have a wonderful day and stay safe, happy and sound.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, yes we do have some very talented family members. Sara is a hottie, let me tell you.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, it won't be long before you are defeated.

Mary and Bob, thank you for the nice letter.

Flo and John, stay cool.

Rosie Posey, get that cooler going!

JT, how are things?

Marilyn, what are you up to?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...