Friday, July 14, 2023

Ciao!

Ciao!



    SHARON KHA

Are you melting like we are here in Tucson? 

We just got back from picking up Chris's van. It is good to go!

My playmate and I did some clean-up work in the front yard, and it is just too hot to be out there. I am thinking about a keg of (birra) about right now.

I will be getting Chris up soon. I will take him into the main house so he can watch us play "Wii" games.

Here is the final posting of the (goth) photos. Again, I thank everyone for sending photos of themselves. Now I am going to start doing (cartoons) of everyone who sent pictures. Look for it.


BEV K (GOTH)


MARY K (GOTH)


RON AND NANCY (GOTH)


MIKE AND VICKY (GOTH)



Here are the rocks that are in the hood. Enjoy!


14 JUL IN THE HOOD

I will chat at you later. Stay cool.

Jessie and Elise


 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...