Monday, July 10, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Content

Music listening to:  Darkest Fear a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Lunedi!

How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Pacific Rim Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a hot, but mostly sunny morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues " for me today.

Chris will be receiving a massage from Rosemarie this morning. He is all set for it.

I will be starting a new rock today and my playmate is working on a new one.

We saw the movie " Sound of Freedom" at the Roadhouse last night and it was a very powerful movie. And the theater was packed.

Here is my latest (goth) picture. Enjoy!



MYGIRLFRIEND (FLO) (GOTH)

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe and cool.

Today's challenge word is (pigiama). I want to stay in my (pigiama) for the rest of the day. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

Vorrei restare nel mio pigiama solo se sono corti e leggeri. Troppo caldo per qualsiasi altra cosa.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...