Thursday, July 27, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



27 JUL BUFFALO SOLDIERS

Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Tripwire a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pacific Rim Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Biscuits" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

Elise is caring for Chris up until 11am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Mia Moglie and IO have a 2:00pm pistol range appointment today.

We had a wonderful evening with Cleo and Al at "Pinnacle Peak". The food was delicious and plentiful. It was good to see them and to catch up on the latest happenings. Here are a few pictures. Enjoy!


26 JUL CLEO


26 JUL AL


26 JUL MIA MOGLIE E IO


26 JUL CLEO STYLIN'


26 JUL US



Here are the latest rocks that are in the hood. We may take them to "Biscuits" with us this morning.


26 JUL IN THE HOOD



My playmate and I are working on new rocks that will be completed soon.

Here is the latest cartoon picture Enjoy!


27 JUL PAPA JOHN

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and cool. We had a bit of rain last night with a fantastic lightening show.

Today's challenge word is (momento). My fidanzata is living in the (momento) while on vacay with Capo Jim.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...