Sunday, July 2, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



BOB AND MARY

Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Marked Man a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Domenica!

How are you?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Sumatran Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. We will be joined by our daughter Kim and family for breakfast. It is a nice, but mostly sunny morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate is working on a new rock, and I have a prepped rock waiting to be painted. 

We had a fantastic evening at the "Cork" with my fidanzata e Capo Jim. The food was delicious, and the drinks were spot on. It is always a delight to spend time with my fidanzata e Capo Jim. Mia Moglie was pleased with her victory dinner, and I was so glad that I didn't have to bring out my bag of cans to pay for it.  Capo Jim had some spare change to help to pay for the meal if needed. Mia fidanzata offered to do dishes and bus tables to help me out. Gotta love them, right? Here are a few pictures from last night's victory dinner. Mia Moglie is already talking about the "World Series" bet. Smile!


MIA FIDANZATA E CAPO JIM


MIA MOGLIE


MIA FIDANZATA


CAPO JIM


MIA MOGLIE E IO






DUCKS IN A ROW!



This evening we will be meeting up with our daughter Tangye at the "Outback" for dinner. We haven't been to the "Outback" in a while. It will be good to see her and get caught up on the latest.

Well, here is today's (Goth) posting. Enjoy!



SHEILA (GOTH)

I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (grazie). (Mille Grazie) fidanzata e Capo Jim for a great evening.

Ciao... Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongirono fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Grazie per aver condiviso con noi le vostre cene della vittoria. Siete i nostri MIGLIORI "buds".

countrygranny47 said...

LOVE IT,
THANKS JESSIE

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...