Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

25 JUL MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) HAS BEEN TATTOOED!

What is up?  Are you getting sprinkles like we are here in Central Tucson? What is up with that, eh?

Sister Jayne and I got Chris to his doctor's appointment, and all is well.

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We had "French Toast" sausages, eggs, and plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched NCIS with Chris on Paramount.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and downing his supplemental drip. He is also watching TV. I will give him some yogurt for dessert.

My shorty surprised me with a dozen bagels today and a very good Strawberry Shake from "Frozen Delight".

I will start a new rock tomorrow if time permits. I picked up a rock this afternoon at Banner Hospital. It was left by a fellow rocker Here have a look.

25 JUL FOUND AT BANNER HOSPITAL




Here are the latest (cartoon) pictures. Enjoy!

25 JUL DENA (CARTOON)



25 JUL BUCKY AND DENA (CARTOON)

I will be making an appointment for my shorty and I for the pistol range for Thursday if I can. We need to get some more practice in.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good night's sleep so you can be prepared for "Hump Day". I will chat at you later.

Tomorrow we are meeting up with Cleo and Alfonso at "Pinnacle Peak" for dinner. Can you say, "Cowboy and Cowgirl" Steaks? We will for sure.


Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...