Friday, July 21, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


Are you roasting like we are here in Tucson?  It is very windy right now and cloudy. We have a storm warning, and we may get rained on in a few minutes.

My shorty and I made a trip to "Home Depot" to pick up a few supplies hat we are going to use early in the morning.

We played "Wii" games this afternoon and we played badly, but it was a lot of fun. Chris enjoyed watching and laughing at us while we played.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed bacon, eggs, tater tots, toast and a nice libation to get it all down.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some applesauce for dessert.

My shorty is in the main house working on a rock and watching TV.

Here is another cartoon picture for today. Enjoy!



21 JUL MY SISTER MARCIE (CARTOON)

Hey, tomorrow is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing a (Cajun) dish idea from my dear friend Mary who resides in Pennsylvania.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Sleep well so you can be ready for a good weekend. Stay safe.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...