Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


Florence, Italy

What is going on around your way? We are good and hot here in Central Tucson.

I took Sister Jayne to her doctor's appointment this morning and I got my errand taken care of as well.

Chris and I watched "South Park" on TV today. He loves that show.

My playmate prepared a Chinese Chicken and Rice meal for dinner. It was very good. We watched NCIS on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some Lemon Pudding for dessert.

My shorty has hit the pillow already to read. She will be counting Javelina soon.

We both prepped rocks to be painted soon. I will put rocks out in the hood tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be a super busy day. Starting off taking Chris's van in for servicing.

Here are a few more (goth) pictures. Enjoy!


Sister Jayne (goth)


Sharon Kha (goth)


Edi (goth)


Barb (goth)



Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Thirsty Thursday.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

L'arte Goth è così divertente!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...