Saturday, July 22, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

What is going on around your way? We are good here. It windy, and we have dark clouds. Rain may be in the future for us desert dwellers.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him so pudding for dessert.

Well, I know that you are waiting to hear about today's Chefs Day, right?  I spent a lot of time in the (cucina) today. The Jambalaya was delicious. My Sous Chef prepared some brown rice to go along with the meal. The libation was a couple of Jack and Cokes. Perfect!  Have a look.

22 JUL ONIONS AND CELERY


22 JUL GREEN PEPPERS


22 JUL SMOKED SAUSAGE


22 JUL SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST


22 JUL SEASONINGS


22 JUL JACK AND COKE


22 JUL JAMBALAYA IS DONE



22 JUL SOUS CHEF AT WORK

22 JUL CHEFS DAY PLATED



 22 JUL CHEFS DAY PLATED 2    

Here are a few photos of Mia Fidanzata e Capo Jim on (vacay).


22 JUL CAPO JIM ON (VACAY)



22 JUL MIA FIDANZATA ON (VACAY)

Here is my latest (cartoon) picture. Enjoy!




22 JUL SISTER JET (CARTOON)




Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Hey it is raining. Woohoo!  Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for a good Domenica. 

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Dormi bene fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Jessie said...

Country Granny,
What do you think?

countrygranny47 said...

Sure looked good.
So glad I sent that to you.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...