Sunday, July 2, 2023

Ciao!

Ciao!

How are you doing? Are you melting yet? We just got back from having a good breakfast with our daughter Kim, Carlos, and Hudson. It was good to see them and to catch up on the latest. They are looking good. Here have a look.

2 JUL HUDSON AT THE EGG CONNECTION


2 JUL OUR DAUGHTER KIM


2 JUL OUR SON-IN-LAW CARLOS



2 JUL HUDSON

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris. I had to make a trip to Office Depot to pick up some printer ink for our two printers.

I am going to start my Domenica tasks in a bit. And I may do a little yard work before it gets to hot outside.

Here is another one of the pictures that I have been having fun with. This one is of my girlfriend (Shoo Shoo).


SHOO SHOO (GOTH)



Well, I had better get busy. I have fired up the (jacuzzi) just in case I have time to dive in. Stay safe and cool. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...