Saturday, July 29, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



QUILT TIME



Mood: Tired!

Music listening to: Windchimes singing!

Buon Pomeriggio!  How are you doing?  It has been a very long morning here in Central Tucson.

My playmate and I have been doing some storm clean-up work all morning long. That is way the mood is (tired).

It is looking like we may be in for another round soon. The winds are starting to pick up. We are waiting for the people that the insurance is sending out to tarp and cover Chris's destroyed skylights until they can be replaced. I have to tell you that are yard looked like a war zone. Here have a look at these pictures.


28 JUL THIS IS HAIL


MORE HAIL


28 JUL BACKYARD



28 JUL BACKYARD


Here is the latest cartoon and (goth) picture. Enjoy!


29 JUL TANGYE (CARTOON)




29 JUL TANGYE (GOTH)

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!



28 JUL MY LATEST

My shorty and Chris are in the main house watching "Murder She Wrote". 

We are having Chili Cheese Hamburgers and Fries for dinner. The libation has already been chosen and we are enjoying it right now. A good Jack and Coke.

We are going to hit up the "Roadhouse Cinema" to see the movie "Haunted Mansion". It should be a good one. Sister Jayne will be here with Chris.

Well, I had better head over to the (cucina) so I can start to cook dinner. Have a good evening and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


 

1 comment:

Loraine said...

La nuova arte rupestre è un custode!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...