Saturday, July 8, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



ROSEMARIE CHRIS'S MASSAGE THERAPIST!

What is going on? How are you doing on this very hot Sabato?

We just got back from getting the latest Covid vaccine. We will keep an eye on Chris for any after affects. 

My shorty and Chris are in the main house watching Murder She Wrote on DVD.

I am about to don my apron and Chefs Hat in a few minutes. I am going to dress and season up the Salmon. I may have to have an early libation while I am sweating in the hot (cucina). Maybe I will take a sip of the single Jack Daniels Single Barrel Proof. What do you think Capo Jim? 

I am just about finished with my latest rock creation. I will post it as soon as I can.

Here is another (goth) picture for today. Enjoy!



MATT AND SARA (GOTH)

Well, I had better grab my apron and Chefs hat on the way over to the main house. I will chat at you later. Stay cool. The jacuzzi is fired up, shocked and sanitized. Woo-hoo!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...