Friday, July 7, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




Was your day a good one? It has been a good but busy day today.

I started a new rock today and my shorty is working on a coloring book for our nephew.

We played "Wii" games this afternoon. And we did much better that a couple of days ago, much better.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed eggs, bacon, toast and a good libation to get it all down.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some yogurt for dessert.

My playmate is in the main house cleaning the kitchen area and watching TV.

Hey, our heatwave has been extended until Thursday with the possibility of some thunderstorms in a few days. Really!

Here are a few more (goth) pictures. Enjoy! So far, the (goth) pictures have been enjoyed by the participants. I appreciate the feedback that I have received.


MARTY (GOTH)



PAULA AND FUR-BABY (GOTH)


Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Sleep well so you can be fresh and ready for the weekend. 

Hey, tomorrow is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing "Miso Salmon" My Sous Chef will prepare the side dishes to go along with the meal. I am looking forward to the libation selection by my Sous Chef.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene così domani lo chef può eseguire la sua magia.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...