Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Darkest Fear a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend Roast, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.  It is a hot, partly cloudy morning here in Tucson. 

We got a very nice lightening show last night, but not a drop of rain. I was sure that because I washed the "Green Lady" yesterday that we would get a downpour. 

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I haeve an early morning errand to complete.  I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

I will start a new rock today as soon as I prep one for painting.  I will be putting rocks in the hood today.

Hey, my dinner from "Bistro 44" was very good. It was a very nice Chicken Salad, with fruit. I got it down with a ice cold "Moretti" (birra). Grazie Mia Moglie!


11 JUL CHICKEN SALAD



Here is today's (goth) picture. Enjoy!



EDDIE (GOTH)

Well, I had better get busy with Chris post haste. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (spaventoso). We have not gotten a drop of rain here in the "Garden District". Very weird and (spaventoso). What is going on fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sì, tuoni e fulmini possono essere spaventosi.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...