Monday, July 31, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Tripwire a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Lunedi!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good, robust "French Roast Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a hot, cloudy morning here in Tucson. We got another lightening show last night but no rain.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris and Elise a massage today. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have a few phone calls to make reservations for possible upcoming trips. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I had a very nice time at "Oregano's" last night. The pizza and "Moretti Birras" hit the spot. For dessert we had a "Bellini" that was great.

I will be starting a new rock today if time permits. My shorty is still working on hers.

Here is today's (cartoon) picture. Enjoy!



31 JUL EDDIE (CARTOON)

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi. I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (mese). Yes, a new (mese) is just about to start. Do you have any plans for the new (mese), besides being put down this weekend at the "Wizard Fest?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Nel nuovo mese di agosto, ho intenzione di "clean your clock!"

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...