Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Did your day go well today? It has been a busy day, but a good one. Still hot though.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him a pear for dessert.

My playmate is in the main house on her Mac. She is also listening to the TV.

Well, Chefs Day was delicious. We enjoyed BBQ Ribs, Potato Salad, Corn on the Cob and the libation that was selected by my Sous Chef was a refreshing "Gin and Tonic". Made from Bisbee Blue Gin. We are stuffed. Have a look!


4 JUL CHEF AT WORK


4 JUL SOUS CHEF AT WORK


4 JUL LOOKING GOOD


4 JUL CHEF IS PLEASED


4 JUL SOUS CHEF AT WORK


4 JUL PLATED


4 JUL PLATED



Here is a picture of my fidanzata (goth). Great picture indeed.


4 JUL MY FIDANZATA (GOTH)



Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Burp!

Loraine said...

Dormi bene. Adoro la tua arte "Goth"!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...