Friday, July 28, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Tripwire a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!

How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris.  Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, but cloudy morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that my shorty and I are going to Park Mall to see the movie "Barbie". Are you laughing at me? Yes, I said "Barbie. Notice the background color of this posting. Stop laughing, smile! I asked Alexa to play some (manly) music for me today, smile!

My playmate and I enjoyed our visit to the pistol range yesterday. My shorty did very well, and her grouping was great. We need to go the range more often. Here look at her target.


27 JUL MIA MOGLIE TARGET



27 JUL BEWARE SHE HAS GOOD GROUPING!


We enjoyed our takeaway dinner from "Leo's last night. Of course, we enjoyed margaritas as well.

Here is the latest (cartoon) picture. Enjoy?

28 JUL MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO)



28 JUL MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) WOOHOO!

Next weekend we are hosting a "Wizard Fest" here. We will be joined by my fidanzata and Capo Jim. They are just returning from a vacay in New Mexico. I will use that to defeat my fidanzata for sure. She will not be at 100%. I can see a spanking in her future. Ya Mon'.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF! and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and stay cool.

Today's challenge word is (orecchio). I will have my (orecchio) to the ground listening or my fidanzatas return to her home today.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

Puoi alzare l'orecchio. Siamo a casa! Inoltre, il terreno è CALDO.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...