Thursday, July 13, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



QUEEN

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied!

Music listening to:  Darkest Fear a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!

How are you?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today

The coffee is a good "Pacific Rim Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Alice's" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice, but partly cloudy morning here in Tucson.

My playmate is caring for Chris up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives.  Alexa is awake and she remined us that we are taking Chris's van in for servicing before we hit up "Alice's".  I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me.

We have a trim service coming out this morning to trim and thin out the two Mesquite trees in the front yard. We are also going to hit a a movie at Park Mall.

Dinner this evening will be takeaway from "Leo's". Can you say margaritas? We will for sure.

Here is the next (goth) picture. Enjoy!



SHARON AND TIM

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and cool. I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (giocoso). I am feeling a bit (giocoso) this morning. Where is my fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sentirsi giocosi fa bene! Goditi quella sensazione. E cerca Elise.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...