Thursday, July 20, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



AMEN

Mood: Content!  Victorious!

Music listening to:  Classical Music!

Buongiorno!  Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!

How are you?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Bread and Butter", along with a good breakfast.  It is a nice, sunny morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Elise is caring for Chris this morning. Alexa is awake and she reminded us that we need to make a trip out to Green Valley.  I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Sister Jayne will be here at 11:00am to care for Chris. My shorty and I will be hitting up a movie this afternoon. I also need to make a trip out to the airbase today as well.

We will be dropping off a couple of rocks in "Green Valley" while we are out there. We will be starting new rocks soon.

We had a fantastic evening with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo.  We enjoyed a good meal and dessert. The highlight or the evening was that we all won at "Rumi Kube".  So that meant that there was no (spanking) going on at all. Thank you Shoo for a great evening of fun and love. Here are a couple of pictures. Looks like the secret weapon kicked in, eh?


19 JUL RUMIKUBE (SHOO SHOO)


19 JUL RUMIKUBE (MIA MOGLIE)



Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (sogno). Did you (sogno) last night fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Jessie said...

Good Morning Country Granny,
How is Bob this morning?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...