Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


WISHFUL THINKING, EH?

Mood: Cabin Fever Has A Key! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Upside Down by Diana Ross!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Rainforest Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very nice morning her in the valley of Tucson. Hey it is said that we are going to get some rain this morning. We will see if that happens.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said once again that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up.

We are looking forward to our stay-cation that starts on Thursday. I will make my world famous Tuna Jalapeno Dip tomorrow. My shorty has purchased a good supply of Fritos to dip with. I have downloaded 5 new games on our laptop to keep us well entertained in Sierra Vista.

Have a good Taco Tuesday and stay safe. Enjoy the day and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona mattina fidanzata. Piovera stamattina? Quali sono i tuoi piani per questo Taco Martedi?

Loraine said...

Questo martedì porta il mio solito allenamento, appendere alcuni ornamenti sul mio muro esterno e una riunione del libro Zoom. Forse ci vediamo lì.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...