Monday, March 15, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still Creeping!

Music listening to: My Groove Music Mix! 

Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the say off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a robust "French Roast" a second cup will enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in the valley of Tucson. It will barely hit the 70's today, hopefully.

Rosemary will be here to care for Chris this morning and Rosemarie will be her to give Chris and Elise a massage. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some Smooth Jazz for me today.

Well yesterdays "Chef Day" was outstanding. My Sous Chef and I prepared "Buttermilk Roasted Chicken with a "Alfredo Risotto". We got it down with a very nice bottle of red (rosso) the my sister Marcie and brother Blake gifted us.


BUTTERMILK ROASTED CHICKEN


ALFREDO RISOTTO


READY TO BE SERVED


VINO (ROSSO) FROM MY SISTER MARCIE AND BRO BLAKE



My next "Chefs Day" we will prepare "Corned Beef and Cabbage" for St. Patty's Day on Wednesday. We will have plenty of beer (birra) on hand for this one. Looking forward to it.

I will post pics from our stay-cation in Sierra Vista and Bisbee later today. I have to review them. My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here are rocks the we dropped off yesterday at the Cortez location and pick ups. Enjoy! The picks are going to be keepers because they were created by Risa one of the administrators of Kindness Rocks here in the Old Pueblo. She is very good and I was happy to finally be able to pick hers up.

DROPPD AT CORTEZ 14 MAR



PICKED UP 14 MAR (RISA KEEPERS)

Well I had better get to steppin post haste. Have a good Lunedi and get ready for Taco Tuesday. I will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe and mask up.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise


Ross and Denise, have a good week.

Monna, have a great day.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Sisters, what is up?

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

Edwina, how are you doing?

Bev, what is new?

JT, how was your weekend?

Barb, how are you doing?

Paula and Marty, how are things?

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno, cara cuore. Cosa c e da fare oggi? Ne ho una buona. Si la cena e stata fantastica!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...