Friday, March 19, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongirono!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Lingering!

Music listening to: Who's That Lady by the Isley Brothers!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild morning here in Tucson and we will be in the mid 80's today. Yesterday was perfect. 

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be another busy one. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today. I am dragging this morning due to I didn't sleep well last night. I had a headache and I felt like I had no energy. Also my hands felt tight, but I am fine this morning just tired. No worries!

My playmate and I completed rocks yesterday and we will start new one today. I will be dropping rocks in the hood today. Here is our latest. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 18 MAR


MY LATEST 18 MAR



PICKED UP 18 MAR

Well I had better get busy and get this TGIF moving. We have to have someone come out to look at Chris's washer because it took a nap last night. Have a good TGIF and I will chat at you later. I can feel a stay-cation is going to be needed soon, smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Monna, have a safe weekend.

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Edwina, how are you?

Bev, what is up for the weekend?

Sisters, what is new?

JT, have a good weekend in Tempe.

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Alcune rocce più belle!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...