Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Gummied! Giggled! Rummied!

Music listening to: Creep by TLC! 

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be peeking out soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the Old Pueblo. We will be in the 90's today. Whew! 

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one because it is Chefs Day. I asked her to play some music to cook by.

Hey my shorty and I went to a birthday party yesterday and it felt good to be with friends again. It was Deb's birthday and it was nicely done out on the patio. We had cake and ice cream of course. I finally got to receive a hug and it was from Edwina. It was very nice and I long to hug more of my friends and my fidanzata.

My playmate and I will start new rocks today. Here is our latest. Enjoy!

MY LATEST 30 MAR



ELISE'S LATEST 30 MAR (KEEPER)

Yes, today is Chefs Day and my Sous Chef and I will be preparing Spaghetti ala Bolognese, with Garlic Toast. Of course we will open a bottle of vino rosso early so it can breathe. I don't know why I am thinking about Spumoni ice cream. WooHoo!



HAT GIFTED TO ME BY MY FIDANZATA!

Have a good Hump Day and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Oggi ne sara una altro caldo, eh? I miei piani de sedermi sulla veranda alla gente e all'orologio lucertola sono stati rinviati a un altro giorno. Non vedo l'ora pero. Buon Hump Day!

deborah lee said...

It was a great party and I’m so glad you both were here! Hugs and all!
Thanks for the solar tables-they are awesome👍🏿🎂

Loraine said...

Invia foto del tuo capolavoro dalla cucina.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...