Monday, March 8, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Today was a very good day here in Central Tucson. I was able to work on my rocks while Rosemary was here caring for Chris.

Alexa played some "Mediation" music for me today. I also watched a disaster movie on "Tubi".

I prepared grilled cheese sandwiches  for dinner. We watched "Greenleaf" on Netflix with Chris. It is a very, very good series that brings back a lot of childhood memories for me.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my playmate is in her office on her Mac. Chris is enjoying his supplemental drip and watching TV.

Here is my latest rock. I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up.



MY LATEST 8 MAR

Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Grazie per il commento sulla roccia di coniglio.

Loraine said...

Sono contento che tu abbia passato una buona giornata. Cosa bolle in pentola mercoledì?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...