Monday, March 8, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Sitting On The Porch!

Music listening to: Caribbean Queen by Billy Ocean!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and she may require some assistance on starting her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Vanilla and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very nice morning here in the valley of Tucson and the weekend was perfect. We are going to hit the 80's today. I have thoughts running through my head about some people and lizard watching out on the  front porch lounger. Ya Mon'.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage. He has the (flirt) grin on his face already because he knows what time it is. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Meditation" music for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here is my latest creation. Enjoy! I will not be making a trip to the Cortez location today. I will be placing some rocks in the hood today.


MY LATEST 7 MAR



POPPY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) YARD!

My shorty and I will be getting our suitcases out for our up coming stay-cation in Sierra Vista and Bisbee. It will begin on Thursday and end on Saturday. We are looking forward to it. I will be preparing my world famous Tuna Jalapeno Dip and Frito Scoops. On the first day of our stay-cation we will be having a video game fest on our laptop. On the second day we will be visiting family in Bisbee.

Well I had better get this Lunedi moving forward. Have a good one and be careful. I will have a chin-wag at you later. Mask Up!

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise


Ross and Denise, have a good week in Sydney.

Monna, enjoy the week and stay safe.

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Sisters, what is new?

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Edwina, how are you?

Bev, how are you doing?

Sharon and Deb, what is new? Deb how was your retreat?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Jessie said...

Country Granny, how are things in the east?

Loraine said...

La roccia del coniglio è un guardiano di Pasqua!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...