Thursday, March 4, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Cabin Fever Is Trying To Get in The Window!

Music listening to: Always and Forever!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Rainforest Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a chilly morning here in Tucson and we will be in the 60's today.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today will be really, really busy for my shorty and I. We will start off by making a trip to Green Valley and after that Elise will receive her second Covid vaccine.

We will drop of rocks at the Cortez location and pick up. We will also drop off at "Gus Balones". I will have to get back to you later in the day because we have a lot to get done today. Stay safe and enjoy this "Thirsty Thursday". Last night's Chefs dinner was fantastic.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Hai sentito l' odore dei fagioli e del pane di mais? E stato delizioso!

Jessie said...

Good morning Bev,

What are you up to today?

Loraine said...

Non vedo l'ora di sentire cosa cucinerai la prossima settimana.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...