Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

What's up? How was your day? It has been a busy one around here. I made a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off, but no new rocks were available to pick up.

My playmate and I are still working on new rocks. Hey did you catch on one of those three raindrops that fell today?

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We had "French Toast", eggs and sausages. We had plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched "Greenleaf" on Netflix with Chris.

We have decided on what to pack for our stay-cation. I will get my suitcase out tomorrow and I will start to pack. I am caring for Chris tonight. He is downing his supplemental drip and watching TV. Elise is in the main house watching the news.

My playmate met up with one of her Zoom book clubs. I got to see my fidanzata for a bit and she is looking good. Tomorrow I will be very busy around town picking up a few stands for our rock creations.

Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona sera fidanzata. Fa bene al miocuore poterti vedere su Zoom. Dormi bene!

Loraine said...

Non vedo l'ora di vedere le nuove pitture roccia .

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...