Saturday, March 6, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing this evening? We are doing Ok here in Central Tucson. Today the weather was perfect.

Today was a slow day due to I am caring for Chris. I am still feeling uneasy but I will get over whatever this is making me feel sick.

My playmate prepared chili dogs for dinner with beans and sauerkraut. It was all good. We got it all down with a few cocktails. We watched "Greenleaf" on Netflix with Chris. Chris and I watched disaster movies all day.

Elise is in the main house working on new rocks and watching the news. Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte cara. La zuppa di tortilla sembra deliziosa.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...