Monday, March 1, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

What is up around your way? It has been a pretty good day for a Monday here in the valley of Tucson.

My playmate and I completed our rocks today. We will start new ones tomorrow. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 1 MAR



MY LATEST 1 MAR

Chris enjoyed his massage this morning. He has been in a zone for most of the day. I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is working on a new Covid puzzle and listening to the news.

We enjoyed corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, cottage cheese and  a salad for dinner. It was very good. We watched "Greenleaf" on Netflix with Chris.

Have a good night and get some sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. Stay safe.

Buona Notte... Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Buona notte.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...