Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Knock, Knock Cabin Fever!  Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Upside Down you Turn Me by Diana Ross!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day! What's up? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be popping out soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a robust and much needed French Roast. A second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a mild morning here in the valley of Tucson. I am sure that it will warm up.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I asked here to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today. I will be burning up the kitchen today. The Ham Hocks and Northern Beans will be permeating  all through the house today. I will cook this meal nice and slow. I will consult my shorty about what libation is suitable for today.

I will be going to Costco today with my playmate. I haven't been there in awhile so I can see what is new there. We will be working on new rocks today. I will not be making a trip to the Cortez location today.

I got a very nice email from Bev during the night. I appreciate her insight and wisdom on a issue that I was pondering and so was she. Thank you for your comment about my (motto). I like your (Just Do It) as well. Thanks Bev!

Well I had better get this Humper moving forward post haste. I will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe and mask up!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Have a good Hump Day Mary and Bob.

Loraine said...

Cercherò di annusare quei fagioli e il pane di mais. Hmm.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...